BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

01 February 2018

Update? Random post?

It’s been a long time since I updated my blog, 6 years after I checked. Many things have happened in these 6 years, ultimately I have forgotten about my blog, where I used to write everything here.

In these 6 years, I learnt a lot of lessons. They help me to become mature and independent. We have to rely on ourselves, no matter what happen. Be strong, and have faith in ourselves, because no one will be with you forever. It’s good to have someone to rely on, but will they be there with u forever, your whole life? There may be arguements, which lead to separate ways.

Of course, we have to know how to deal with it. Counselling? Friends? Family? I choose none, because eventually, it will slowly be forgotten as time passes, as if nothing happen, or that’s what I thought. Used to it, and it will be nothing ever happen at all.

Starting another chapter in life, not easy I would say. Anyway, I will strive harder to accomplish my dreams. :)


0 comments: